When it comes to keeping your kids learning and entertained, there’s no such thing as too many ideas. So we’re sharing some of our favorite activity box subscriptions for:
- Various interests and skill levels
- Different age groups
- Range of subscription prices and lengths
Plus, who doesn’t love getting a surprise in the mail?
Cooking: Food fans in the house? Cook up some family fun in the kitchen while your kids learn valuable skills. These monthly kits all provide recipes, cooking tips, ways to sharpen kitchen skills, and fun projects to help them explore their passion. Find the one that’s right for your family.
STEM & Development: From developing young brains to strengthening STEM skills and passion, find the right box for your kids.
- Spangler Science Kits (Ages 5–12 with adult supervision) These boxes designed to inspire wonder, boost creativity and enhance problem solving skills feature hands-on projects to keep your little scientist learning. From making snow at home, to learning the science behind Diet Coke and Mentos, these kits are sure to entertain every month.
- Lovevery’s Play Kits (0 – 2 years) These developmental boxes are designed to grow with your child. Every 2 months, you’ll receive a new box with age specific activities to aid in your child’s development from day 1.
- Hoppi Box (0-3 years) These expertly crafted boxes are designed to aid in your child’s development of fine motor, cognitive, and social skills. Plus, each subscription comes with a donation of toy to a baby in need.
- Sensory TheraPlay Box (Intended for 5–9-year-olds with autism and sensory processing needs) Curated by licensed occupational therapists, these boxes contain 5-6 sensory items designed to calm or help your child manage their anxiety.
Reading: Do they reach for the same titles every day and night? Enjoy new stories and encourage their love of reading with these book and goodies boxes.
- Owl Crate Jr. (Ages 8–12) Enhance your child’s love of reading with these monthly, themed boxes. Each delivery contains a novel, exclusive goodies from the author, and unique, usable items to help them explore the month’s theme while encouraging curiosity, creativity, and imagination.
- Literati Book Subscription (Up to age 12) Each Literati delivery comes with 5 unique books designed to capture your child’s imagination with vibrant stories and unforgettable characters. Choose the books you want and send the rest back with free and easy returns.
- Just Like Me! Book Box (Ages 0–12) Get monthly deliveries of books, educational tools, and fun gifts designed to encourage positive mental development and promote self love as your child gets older. These books highlight people of color that are so frequently underrepresented in children’s novels.
Travel: Dreaming of all the places you’ll go? Embark on a new adventure every month with your kids while they learn about new cultures.
- Little Passports (Early Explorers: Ages 3–5; Science Junior: Ages 5–8; World Edition: Ages 6–10; USA Edition: Ages 7–12; Science Expeditions: Ages 9+) Do you have a little human with an insatiable thirst to learn about the world? If not geography, how about science? This award-winning subscription box is offered at a variety of different age ranges to support their education as they grow.
- Little Global Citizens (Ages 4–10) Explore a new country bi-monthly through expertly written children’s guides, regional arts and crafts activities, language skills, recipes, and story books. Foster open-mindedness, compassion, and global awareness while keeping your child learning.
- Sago Mini Box (Ages 3-5) These boxes provide kid friendly activities exploring fun themes from road trips and oceans, to pets and tools. And each box comes with a collectible figurine. Your child will be learning through exploration while building confidence and creativity.